There are many different sizes of surf boards and here are some common sizes 5.2' 6.4' and width 20 inches and 22 inches. There are different surf boards for different waves like a short board for stunts and carving it up. Fish boards are good for intermediate and good for catching waves and have great speed. Fun boards like Malibu are good for learners or small waves. Long boards longer than normal surf boards and good for having fun. Last but not least there's the stand up board.
There are many different surf spots in the world and here are the top 20
1.Super Bank Gold Coast, Australia.
2. Pipeline Oahu Hawaii.
3. Bundoran Beach county Donegal, Ireland.
4. Mentawai Islands, Indonesia.
5. Supertubes, Jeffreys bay, South Africa.
6. Lima, Peru
7.The Bubble, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands.
8. Black Beach, San Diego, California.
10. El Salvador.
11. Costa Rica.
12. Cloud Nine, Siargoa,Islands, Phillippines.
14. Sultans, North Mole Maldives.
16. Montanita,Beach, Montanita.
17. Mana Bay, Raglan New Zealand.
18. Riyue wan Sanya Hainan.
19. CloudBreak Tauarua Island Fiji
20. Joes Point, Sur,Oman.
And now people can surf all around the world.